Monday 17 February 2020

The Sumo Encounter

In December before I went back to England Rambo Sensei, Emilie and I went out for dinner to the yakitori place right next to my house.
It's a nice little place run by a couple from Tokyo. They have a coal grill where they make all the yakitori and they do some traditional stir fries, and Japanese dishes. 
We've been there a couple of times and I've tried lots of new foods, some I really liked and some I really didn't 😂
Tonight though we were having a quiet dinner when two Sumo wrestlers came in to join a group of locals. 
At first I didn't really realise who they were, and I still don't really know who they were but apparently they are pretty famous wrestlers who were visiting okinawa for a match. 
I'll try and research who they are and how thier matches went and add it in, but I thought it would be cool to at least update about the time I got to meet some actual Sumo wrestlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment