Sunday 28 September 2014

Hawaii Shorts...

I thought I'd give it a go doing another post- I realise these ones all boring- the exciting stuff doesn't begin for another 3 weeks yet!!
But this is good practice for when I'm out there! I'm still working out how everything works on this and kinda seeing how long it takes to do a post etc.

Today was a good day.
I'm feeling so much better about the whole trip , I'm in a much better head space and I feel much more peaceful.
It seem's the boys are just as- if not more excited than me! They're telling everyone where I'm going and what I'm going to do- I can feel the love and support radiating from everyone. It's amazing.
All I have to do now is go and achieve that Shodan, and spend the year learning as much as I can, and becoming the best I can be.

I'll make them proud.

More Organising and shopping today- check out my cool shorts!!! I am SO looking forward to the weather!

This week should be fun- Dad is over from America so I bet this one will fly by- we are going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory which I am very excited about! We are also going to Longleat Safari Park which I cannot wait for either- I SO want to feed the giraffes!!

I'll do a blog post for those too so I can work out if I can add video's etc!
Life's Good, I'm a very lucky person.





No comments:

Post a Comment