Monday 27 June 2016

Ears, friends and my best hoodie yet

I didn't appreciate how healthy I was until the last two weeks. It all started with a sore tooth, I think I'll be all responsible and go get it taken care of. I have my tooth out and then three days later I wake up with such sore ears and spend the weekend in quite a lot of pain and getting more deaf. Then Sunday night I wake up every hour or so really really hurting and I can't find a comfortable way to sleep that's not on my head. Both my ears and my mouth is hurting (mouth way way less than my ears but still a little sore). 
So this morning I go over to James' house and he offers to save me, we go to find an ENT Doctor who I was hoping would really help. I'd really struggle if I didn't have such good buddies here, even though I regret going now, it was probably a good thing to have done, and I couldn't have without my buddies (big and small). 
She 'cleaned' my ears which was quite possibly the most horrific thing I've done ever, it felt as though she was trying to rip my eyes out through my ear with barbed wire on a stick. Then gives me a prescription, I don't actually find out what my issue is or why it's happened but at this point I'm ready to jump out the window and want to leave as soon as possible. I'm still deaf and now hurting more than before. 
We go to the pharmacy to get the meds and James goes in, I stay with Kari in the car feeling horrific, the little cutie comes and sits with me and gives me probably the best most needed cuddle I've had ever in my life :') 
James takes me home, I drink some water, throw it up (because of how crap I'm feeling probably) and go to bed. 
I've got a whole cocktail of pills and potions to take now and I'm hoping these work and in the next few days I'll be back to normal. 
My favorite new jumper has been so useful because I'm  going hot and cold, spent the afternoon in bed wrapped up in  my jumper, with my blankee and Jeff. 
If I'm right, I'm the first to have one of these karate hoodies too. I've wanted a hoodie I can wear over my gi or whenever really, that's karate related and now I have one, simple yet cool. Okinawan karate aikoka- a lover of Okinawan karate- that's me. 
When your feeling really rubbish and just want to hide, the hood comes in helpful ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment