Saturday 23 May 2015

Back again... Hopefully!

So, it's been far too long since I've updated my blog- but those that have visited me know how insanely manic my life is now and that I don't really have much time to do anything let alone blog! 
I'm going to make much more of a effort to come back though because we have some exciting stuff coming up over the next few months and it would be cool to keep you all up to date with it. 

I've been doing lots of karate- kusanku daiyo!! :D 
Lots of work and teaching, lots of working out and both Dad and Russell have visited and wherever I can fit it in I've done some baking, it's relaxing time to go make a mess and create something. 

The plan over the next couple of days is to do a couple of back dating posts about things I've been doing and then I can hopefully continue on a every few days basis from there. 

That's assuming all goes to plan! 
Everything here is island time- it affects everyone once you've been here a while! 

No comments:

Post a Comment