Friday 28 August 2015

28th August 2015

Today I didn't wake up until late, but didn't sleep until after 3am. 
Went to fix bilbo, he's the punching bag we kick over and he just bounces back up (and will hit you back if you don't move!)
I read some of Heston's book- it was a introduction into the history of French cuisine and the theme of his first feast. He wanted to turn chicken testicles into a jelly bean! I think it will be a funny book, although it is a little difficult, purely because of my retardedness with reading and seriously thinking about it, I really haven't been reading enough recently! 
Something else to change/ add to the year two list of things to do eh! 
Dad's package came today, this is a very cool tshirt! I love it, and it is very true and very me. 
Then I cooked more scotch eggs for James, seems he doesn't get bored of pies and picnic food! 

There is the most fantastic piece of advice from my Sensei here: 
'Devote yourself to training daily, steady progress and small steps can lead to astonishing results in the long term' 
I think this can be applied to everything in life, and mainly right now I should apply it to karate and trying to learn Japanese. 
It seems so huge and daunting, break it all down- one step at a time. 


The idea of black belt at white belt was just a laughable inconceivable dream.

Four year later, I did it. 

Small steps eh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment