Monday 24 August 2015

We went camping!

So the last couple of days we went camping on ike- jima and Nakijin
This place is just beautiful. 
We spent the first night in ike-jima with Pamela from the little Greek kitchen 
I fell asleep in the sun and got quite sunburnt - just one foot and my face and leg and neck- hurt quite a lot though! I'm sure I'll learn next time! 
Small is still quite possibly the cutest. 

We had a fire, and fireworks and lots of vodka and cooked bananas and marshmallows on the fire! 
The next day I woke up to probably the most beautiful thing in the world, I'm a lucky person to be able to live here. 

Then we went to Nakijin: 
It's like there isn't a part of this island that isn't amazing. 
We got suika! Grown in Nakijin and just sooo oisheeeeee! 

Then small found Jeff and decided she loved him too: 
As much as I adore small, she can't have Jeff. She can have Baymax and Jibanya but not Jeff, not yet. 
The place is beautiful, the camping was an experience- can't say I loved it or hated it but seeing the stars in the first night crossed another thing off my bucket list, as did camping. The stars were just incredible- millions of them, no picture could ever show you how beautiful and how many of them there were. 
The next adventure is moving house. 
Life's changing again- change is constant, and not always bad! 
:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment