Monday 31 August 2015

31st August 2015

Today is packing day! 
And recovering from our excellent party yesterday!! 

Check out the video miltos and I made: 

I think we will become a good filmmaking team! I enjoy the editing and filming and he is a Johnny Depp in front of the camera. 

Spent the afternoon packing up all my things, it seems one can accumulate a lot of stuff in 10 months! started with two suitcases and now I have probably double that! Most of it is gifts/ new karate clothes/ memorabilia. It's all useful and precious to me! 


I hope this will be the last time I move for a while. It's gonna be expensive if I decide to move back to England!
(Not happening any time soon so we're cool!) 

Jeff's ready for his next new adventure! 
;) 

I'm excited for the next step in my Okinawa life, change is becoming less stressful and anxiety inducing as it was, or maybe I'm just more ready for it! 
I think I'm growing up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment