Wednesday 23 March 2016

Sick!

I got sick. The sickest I've been since I got here. I think it was some sort of virus bug thing, but I felt really awful. 
I knew sensei's brother was coming from Wakayama  to train for a couple of days so it couldn't have happened at a worse time really. 
I spent three days in bed and then had to get up to go and see Seikitchi-San. 
He is SO sweet! He bought me mikan cookies- so thoughtful! I love mikans. 
We trained together- I did the best I could  considering I still felt really unwell. 
Then I'm starting to get back a bit more energy so decided it was time to clean the germs, everything went to the laundrette. 
Including Jeff. 
Poor Jeff. 
Everything's clean and fresh and almost back to somewhat normal now. As am i. Nearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment