Thursday 3 September 2015

2nd September

Today I began to catch up on our laundry and make sure all our bedsheets, dogi and workout clothes were clean ready for the craziness to begin again tomorrow. Finished putting everything away too. 
As the heat of the day subsided and the sun went down I decided to walk into town and get my bike from the guesthouse, took me a hour to walk from our house to the bar, not sure how many km it is but I'm guessing maybe 7, I'll measure it one day! 
Got my bike and my pineapple, and did my first cycle back to the new house, it took about 40 minutes, I could probably do it in 30 if I tried a bit harder and wasn't travelling leisurely! 
Because there has been no internet at the new apartment until tomorrow, I've been reading the books I've been given/ borrowed off James. Right now I'm reading born to run. Maybe it will inspire me over the next few weeks to get running again. 
Lots of exciting stuff coming up and I need to do tokashiki in February in under a hour. Better to start earlier than have to wait another year to do it again eh! 







No comments:

Post a Comment