Saturday 19 September 2015

Thursday 17th September 2015

Still on a high from karate yesterday. 
It was great. In fact, every karate lesson is great. Whether I feel it at the time or not. There's Never been a time I didn't learn something new which is amazing. 
It's like I'm a tree and every single lesson gives me a new leaf. 

The dojo is my most favourite place to be in the world, i go when I'm happy, sad, tired, angry and frustrated and it's always there. It's a safe place to be. Nothing else matters, it's a world of its own, a world I'm happy in. 

Sensei is having a good time in Europe, I'm having fabulous picture updates from my Sensei each day and I got to talk to both of my Sensei together on FaceTime too. That was something I won't forget. Made me so emotional talking to my entire dojo in England. They're still family too. It seems karate world really follows icheriba chodei - once we meet we are family. I can't think of anything better in this life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment