Sunday 13 September 2015

Tuesday 8th September

Working every night this week except Saturday. I think it will kill me, not the work but the trek. It's difficult, got to work to buy a bike but getting to work is a complete killer. 
I'm actually working a lot more recently so that I don't have to work when Sensei comes at the beginning of next month. Haven't had any time off since he left, I think a holiday and getting to spend some time with the guys I miss the most will be just what I need to get all refreshed for the next year. Been the longest I haven't seen my karate family for since I started the journey with them Over 4 years ago. They're a huge influence on my life, hence I miss them. 

Feeling stuck in my own world today, I can't speak to people they are literally speaking another language and well as we all know explaining feelings is not my strongpoint and I'm missing Sensei (Both of them) and karate. 
I think karate is the only thing that keeps me sane, that's not necessarily a bad thing though eh, as long as I keep doing it. 

26 days, Sensei :) <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment