Friday 4 September 2015

4th September 2015

Today was the first day that I was up at 6.15 to go and excersise, we didn't actually excersise until about 8am and then, we climbed the net a few times and hit the tyres with the hammers. 
The mosquitoes were out in force today! 
Drunk some coffee and climbed the beast of a hill back home again. 
Then rode my bike into town properly for the first time, went to spend the afternoon at the bar to make some pie and annoy James and use the Internet because ours still doesn't work- we have the box but no wireless router. 

Working tonight, 
Going to be my first late night cycle home, this could be fun/ scary/ exhausting/ all of the above plus a few more emotions. 
Still I've got my iPod and I've got a cool shower a cosy bed and Jeff waiting for me when I go home. 

Having a few problems today and feeling just in general a bit crap. 
Still could be worse and I'm strong eh. 

#kesshiteakiramenai 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment