Saturday 19 September 2015

Saturday 19th September 2015

Today we trained this morning, one of those cant do anything days. I remember having those a LOT back in England. Lack of coordination, lack of concentration, lack of well, anything. 
The further on the class went the slightest improvement occurred but I seriously need to fix up, look sharp (as Dave would say) by the time Sensei comes back. 

Went to see Hokama Sensei today- got the coolest new book!! 
Karate manga!!!!! 





And it's English too, so I won't try reading it and have no idea what half of it means! This is so Very cool. 
I got it signed too ;)  

At home tonight, laundry for the week ahead in progress and cleaning the apartment. Not quite the Saturday nights I imagined at 23 but this isn't the life I ever dreamed I would be living at 23 and I absolutely love it. 
It's not easy, it's not always sunshine and roses but the good outweighs the bad and that's a pretty good balance to have now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment