Saturday 5 September 2015

Saturday 5th September

I got home around 2am but had to shower (that beast of a hill nearly killed me!) needed a drink so took some time getting to bed. Probably was alsleep by 3. Woke up around 10, I was so hungry and I really fancied pineapple and yoghurt so off I went to the supermarket where there was no pineapples! Carried on the hunt along the river to agri house. Got pineapples and dragon fruits as well as broccoli and some salad stuff. I love agri house. The round trip back home turned out to be a 10km bike ride! 
By the time I got back I wasn't hungry, just thirsty and tired with a headache so I decided to sleep for another hour because I am working tonight. 
I carried on reading my book all about running, not too much to go and I'll be finished. It's a good book. 
Did the laundry and got ready for work. 
Not a really exciting day but me and my muscles are aching. 
Miltos has gone camping for the weekend so I have the apartment to myself.

Work is busier tonight than last night, it was dead last night but tonight there is a few customers at least. 

 Not working tomorrow night, should be going to see some karate tomorrow which should be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment