Sunday 13 September 2015

Saturday 12th September 2015

Today I had to bake a cake. 
No break after all. Woke up kinda early, watched some TV and wandered around the apartment eating yoghurt in my pyjamas. Purely because I can and because it is Saturday. 
Yukata party at the bar tonight. Well I'm wearin a jinbe but at least I have a costume! 
We made (I) a peach and banana cake for Sanae and Peachy's birthday. 
Not sure if it was the best mix but they both seem happy. Banana is Sanaes favourite and peachy is well, peachy so got peach cake! 
I didn't feel great after baking the cake so went to sleep in the office for a while. Ended up missing most of the party, I don't mind though. I was totally out of battery! So needed a good sleep and it seems there is a nice cosy space upstairs that I like! 



No comments:

Post a Comment