Thursday 26 November 2015

Itokazu Castle Ruins

I went to the Budokan with James to practice some kumite today. The new move we have is 'spider in the face' -not really something I think anyone would want and considering I don't like spiders at all, every time he did it proper freaked me out. Still- hopefully with a few weeks practice I can start making progress. 

After that I had a few hours free and so decided to go and explore, headed south to Itokazu Castle ruins today. 
As I started heading down this path, it started to feel like a proper little adventure, not a single soul around, it was almost like stepping into another country.

Melvin didn't really like this path so I decided to leave him halfway up it and walk from there. 
There was this name marker for the castle, but from there it just got more and more jungly. There was a few paths I had to retrack because I came to a dead end because of overgrown trees and bushes. 
I had to climb over one of the walls of the castle to get inside and then it was okay from there, except I feel there is a lot more I didn't explore. 
I'd like to go back here because there is also a cave to go inside. The cave was one of the places people hid during the war to try and stay safe. 
I will be going back here. It's not far away but does seem to be hidden away and aparently not many people have heard of this one. 

And well in my world, the less people around the better. 




No comments:

Post a Comment