Tuesday 24 November 2015

Okinawa Kempo karate and Kobudo seminar 2015

So this was a bit of a last minute decision I decided to go just 2 days before  it started. 
Bit of a impulse buy so to speak! 
Either way, I was having a bit of a crap time with life and needed something I love and something else to think about so off James and I went to yomitan for 2 days. 
The first night training was good- got to see and try different styles of karate, including Motobu Ryu, Uechi Ryu, Goju Ryu And Okinawa Kempo. 

Then we went for dinner with habu Sensei. 
Again we had sashimi..... 
Not really my thing, but when you go for diner with sensei's there isn't much choice in the matter. 

I ended up leaving the restiraunt with a new pet- yes, this is a dead, blown up blowfish. 
We call him spike. 
Day 2 of the seminar involved Kobudo, 
We did bo and nunchaku. 


It was good fun, a good start back to being happy in the place I love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment