Sunday 22 November 2015

Night 1 of sensei's trip- Naka Sensei comes to the bar!!

This was the day that Sensei arrived. I was working in the bar and Arakaki Sensei brought Steve Sensei to the bar for a drink after the Ozato Matsuri. So at one end of the room was the guy that became my Sensei and completely changed my life for the better and then left me in a foreign land to change my world some more and then a year later comes back to see me, alongside one of the best karate Sensei in the world who I have the honor of being taken in by here in Okinawa. Between these two I'm getting probably the best karate training anyone could wish for. 
So, tonight started as a great night. 


Then in comes Naka Sensei. He is the star of 'Kuro Obi' and 'High Kick Girl'. 
He trains Shotokan Karate and trains mainly in Tokyo. I had heard he makes trips to Okinawa often but in my whole year I hadn't had the chance to meet him. 
Then he rolls on into the bar, I'm like 'wow, it's Naka Sensei. He is SO COOL!' and there's my two Sensei and I'm boucing from one end of the bar to the other. 
This was a great night for me and my karate obsession. 

No comments:

Post a Comment