Saturday 18 October 2014

Bye for now, Buildbase

Yesterday ended up being my last day at Buildbase. We decided to go for a drink after work which was so nice as everyone's so chilled outside of work.
I had the most fabulous time even though I kept getting the strange looks what with being the only girl in such a group of guys.
Got a bit too drunk but loved every second. It is so nice to know that I have actually had such an impact on them and that I can get a job when I come back if I need it. It's great to have so many of them that care and want the best for me with this opportunity. 
I've now got a army of support, which is incredible. 



The Buildbase version of Okinawa!! :) 
I have SO much love for these guys I have a feeling we'll end up as the A-team again soon: 
(L-R: Rick, Me, Craigy Cupcake, Boss Man Dan) 
I'll miss these guys so much, I'll be back and will definitely keep in touch. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment