Thursday 23 October 2014

The Day After Tomorrow

Yesterday was another goodbye day- I really didn't realise how many people I have In my life that I love so much! This time, the gorgeous little Jay and my fat club guys. 
Jay is my only nephew and is the most gorgeous boy. We spent the whole day together,  mostly playing in the leaves :) 


SOO much love for this little man. I'm lucky he knows how to facetime!! 

Then onto my fat club guys, I'm amazed at how much love and support I've got from them in the last 10 months, and with how much I've achieved with thier support and guidance- I would never have had the confidence to do something like this a year ago when I was 6 stone heavier! 
I've made friends for life. 
Massive thank you to Shona for my 'present' - your AMAZING and probably my lifesaver when I'm starving!!! I'll really miss you guys, but I'll be back after my adventure! :) 

What with me leaving for Eastbourne today, packing for a year In one suitcase has been a nightmare! I'm very tempted to do a 'joey' to the airport!:  
Still, I've done it except for a few gifts, let's hope I'm not overweight!! Think I'll be close but should be okay! 
Off to Eastbourme today ready for the 100 kata challenge for karate day tomorrow and then Saturday is the big day. It was hard saying goodbye to the boys as they went off to work today but I know how good this is going to be and how they're always here for me to come home to <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment