Friday 3 October 2014

Longleat safari park and Stonehenge

Day 2 with Dad:
So today was a complete new day for me, I had never been to longleat and never stopped at Stonehenge! 
We started the day early as it is a bit of a trek! We stopped at Stonehenge first, it's SO much bigger than I ever imagined! What hard work that must have been put into making something that now is a mystery as to why it is there. 

After Stonehenge we headed right on to Longleat, I was very excited about this as I so wanted to see the giraffes, elephant and lions! I certainly was not disappointed and had a day I will never forget and enjoyed a lot!! Monkeys and lions coming so much closer than I ever imagined. Totally brilliant. 


One of my favourite parts of the day was feeding the lorikeets!! I attracted 9 of the 10 all at once! 
What a great day. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment