Wednesday 29 October 2014

Day 3

Yesterday we were warriors. We did 3 training sessions, the first with Arakaki Sensei, then Tome Sensei and finally Arakaki Sensei again. I'm beginning to feel the muscles seize up and tiredness start to kick in, but I love it, if I pass this grading I'm going to really feel like I've earned it. Arakaki Sensei showed me that I'm Third on the grading list so at least I won't be waiting about to do it for too long. 

We're beginning to become pro's at selfies! Although it seems the button is getting harder to press! 

We popped into the dojo bar just after midnight for some food and to organise some kobudo training (can't wait for that!) we made our way to bed just before 3am. Now we're back up and ready for our next training session this morning, with another 2 planned for today. 


So, James told me I start work next Friday. I even got my first staff tshirt! 
(It's a small! It's still so cool that I'm no heffalump anymore) 
and its a 100 kata for karate day tshirt- this one I really feel like I've earned, 100 kata is more of a challenge than it sounds! 
The plan is to be a cocktail master by the time I leave. Exciting times. :) 
Nothing's changed in 2 years, James still has a strange photo face. Then again, who am I to speak, I look like a clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment