Tuesday 28 October 2014

Day 2

Our training sessions started officially today- we had the morning session with Arakaki Sensei and the Afternoon session  with Shinzato Sensei. They are two of the nicest people you could meet. After nearly being late because the taxi driver got us lost, we had a very sweaty yet brilliant session. We went for Starbucks as a bit of a reward: 


After that I managed to get some laundry done -lots of sweaty clothes already! 

Then onto the next session with Shinzato Sensei. It was just the three of us and was quite possibly the most fun  karate class I've ever had. All this whilst working hard, sweating a lot and practicing for the grading. 


Finally we went for a Burger King- and in the spirit of trying a new thing every day I went for the 'kuro' burger.

Think it was literally just all dyed black - tasted no different to any other burger I've ever had. 

All in all a brilliant first day training. Shame I've caught a airplane cold. Still I'm not wimping out just yet. 






No comments:

Post a Comment