Saturday 18 October 2014

Sayonara, Boys...

With less than a week to go, the boys and I went out for dinner last night. It is something we should do more often, but don't! 
I love spending time with these boys, they are my world and after all their help and support In getting this far, to go to Okinawa, do this and show them I can do it, is going to be so worth all the hard bits. Without these guys I wouldn't be where I am today, for that I am very grateful.  I'm being given a chance to live my dream. 


(L-R: Luke, Me, Ceri, Dan, Dave, Patrick) 


Ceri's reaction to my ice cream sundae!! :D

I had better start packing with just 6 days to go now- but just 4 days until I go to Eastbourme and leave everythimg here- it is so surreal!! I feel like someone is going to come along and wake me up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment