Monday 27 October 2014

Day 1

No, it's highy unlikely that there will be a post for every single day, more than one on exciting days is possible though! :) 
when the novelty wears off I may just dissapear for a bit. 

Today we found the town hall where I need to register my address when I move to the guest house. We then found the guest house where I will be living and the sweet shop where I will be working. It's all close to each other which is great, I'll probably still get lost though! 


We went shopping at lunch time, turns out the trolleys are smaller than the baskets!! 


And we found some chocolate that may fit into fat club rules!! 


On the plus side, we got bananas and oranges/ tangerine type things so there will be some nutrients in my diet! 

We also ordered our Shureido gi. 
Turns out I'm a size 4- half of what I was 2 years ago.  Nice. 

:D 


No comments:

Post a Comment