Tuesday 12 January 2016

Goya Champuru

Today I had a lesson from Peachy on how to make Goya Champuru well. It's food I like here if it is cooked well- and it doesn't involve any raw fish!- it's healthy, filling and most restaurants have it. 
I'd like to know how to make it well though for those times you want it but don't want to, or have time to go out to eat. 
Peachy did a great job, I had a step by step guide on how it should be done and it was really tasty! 
We were cooking it at the bar together and once we were done I looked to see whether we had customers and Goju Ryu Taira sensei was there. 
We gave him some of our Champuru- he was very complementary! (Whether that was because he was just being nice, I'm not sure!) 
Then we got into karate talk (after the discussions about all the animals he has eaten- and how he killed and prepared them! I won't say any more!!) 
The karate talk led to demonstrations - on James... 
It looked quite painful.... I didn't ask more...! 
The bar is a fabulous place to be. You have no idea what will happen or who will come and how the night will unfold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment