Tuesday 5 January 2016

My little garden

So recently We were talking about growing plants and James told me that he has lots of pots that he isn't using in his garden. 
He brought them over to our house where I've started a little project of making the balcony look nice and growing a few nice plants. 
Makes it feel more homey and worked out to be really cheap so far- free pots, 45kg soil from the local garden centre ¥700 and probably about ¥1500 on plants so far. Agri house sells plants really cheaply as does the local garden centre. 
It's a bit dark but here we have the sunny plants- they get a lot of sun in the day. Not sure what the first three are but they're pretty and green so hopefully they will be ahoy and grow. The closest to the camera is baby tomato plants. They're new and cute and hopefully they won't die! 
Then over here we have my baby herb garden. We have a giant pot with lavender, Rosemary, parsley and basil. 
Next to it is my aloe tree. I just need to get a baby mint plant for the bottom left hand corner of the big pot. 
I have two more bigger pots left. I plan on growing a mikan/ shiquasa tree and a baby chilli tree and then I'll stop buying plants and simply try to keep them all alive! 


No comments:

Post a Comment