Saturday 23 January 2016

New menu, new shoes.

So recently we have been testing new recipes out for a new menu at the bar, 
I've been able to help design and test them which has been a really cool thing to do. 
One thing we hope to start doing is offering sharing plates for groups to have, we will offer three different ones which will look something like this (remember that this is prototype number 1 and things might change!)
Meat plate... 
Fish plate... 
Vegetarian plate... This one will change slightly- we were using a smaller board as we ran out of big ones and we may be adding Goya/ avocado chips/ edamame/ salad. 
This is a really fun project. Trying to create food that okinawans and visitors will like is a challenge. 
And I've got my new shoes. Haven't really had a chance to test them properly the last month or so because I've been really crazy busy and tired too- too tired to wake up early and go running! So they've been sitting by the door waiting for me to use them properly. Soon I will! 




No comments:

Post a Comment