Tuesday 8 December 2015

First haircut!

Today was a good day, had to wake up early because peachy and I were going to the hair salon. 
It was easier than I was expecting- she did a good job. Not too short so I can still put it up for karate :) 
Makes dealing with it a bit easier too. 
And we went for pancakes! :) 


I had to spend the afternoon baking pizza and then I had a Japanese lesson, I was supposed to go to karate and I went home to pick up my dogi, sat down for ten minutes and fell asleep by accident. Ended up missing tonight. It's okay though we have lots of other classes this week and the weekend we are going to wakayama. 
Got a little surprise with my new hair today -went to karate this morning that was great but bits of my hair kept coming out of its ponytail! Got home and showered and redid my hair myself. Turns out my baby hair has been turned into a small fringe that only works when I do a side parting. Kinda cool I have the choice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment