Tuesday 29 December 2015

My rescued flower

James and I went to a new 'angry house' the other day. 
It isn't actually called angry house, it's called 'agri- agricultural house' but because there was this one day where I was having a really bad day so I went to James' house and he suggests I ride my bike to agri house- to get a pineapple and to cheer up a bit. I so thought he was sending me to the angry house- for being angry and grumpy. Ever since then it's been angry house to us. 
At this angry house though I found a cauliflower - I love cauliflower cheese! And this poor looking Christmas cactus that had just one flower on it for ¥400. 
It was cheap, probably because it was all lonely and not the healthiest. So I rescued it. Now I need to take care of it and bring it back to life. 
I bought it a new pot and some stones to hold the water. Now it lives on the kitchen table in the warm and sun. Seems to like it because today we have more flowers! 
So far, so good. 

I've had a Christmas cactus in every home I've lived in now. Isn't that strange?!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment