Saturday 5 December 2015

Forest Adventure!!

We finally made it to Onna- Son to first adventure. 
This was hours of being scared, excited, elated, amazed, worried and happy. 
There were zip lines, bridges, ladders, nets and ropes. 
So, this was the first zip line, it was great- except because I went with 6 other Japanese people we were given the Japanese instruction person- this was where I needed to learn fast! It could have literally been jumping to my death it I didn't understand. Not quite the pressure I need to expand my Japanese language. It's cool though, I copied the others until I got the hang of it. 
The next challenge was to walk across this tightrope,it's harder than it looks and if you fall off, you won't die because the cables catch you, but you still have to get across to the other side somehow.
Then onto the next zip line. 
Followed by the Chinese bridge. Those planks are further apart than they look and it's wobbly! 
Then we stopped for a drink. 
Back to climbing for the next zip line... 
This one was a really long one- beautiful though!
Before we got to the finish line we had to do the scariest part that we didn't manage to get pictures of because it was hard and we were all freaking out!
We did the Tarzan leap, followed by the adventure course. It was hard, and scary! 
But we all made it to the finish line! 
It was a really great day! Something I wouldn't really have been able to do if I wasn't fitter than I was, lots of climbing! 
Then off to work for the evening. I was Way too tired to be working until 2.30am. 
I did it and then slept for a straight 12 hours.
Feel alive again now. Ready for the next thing on my list.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment