Saturday 3 January 2015

Day 69

Today was amazing. Another early start, got 10.15 on the hill climbs so slightly slower than yesterday but still pretty good! To top it off- I made it to the top of the rope!! For the first time today, i actually made it to the top and touched the rail all by myself- I didn't even really freak out- certainly not like I was last week!! Progress, slow but progress! :)
Then I watched 'the book of life' with Kari- a fantastic film, and then the first half of 'the boxtrolls'- looking forward to finishing that one! 
Then we went for lunch- I had some amazing chicken and rice- and i tried the giant pickled radish thing they eat here- wasn't too bad! 
We finished off at the park- I played with the girls for a couple of hours- we played on all the climbing frames, I was the Shark! Then we played hide and seek- I actually had fun. Yea- I still love playing children's games. 
That left just enough time to cycle home and shower ready for work. 
Just as we were getting ready the parcel man came- it was my book!!! 

It couldn't have been a more perfect shift because Taira Sensei (Goju Ryu) was in the bar tonight and I have my first signature!! 
His Makiwara hands are incredible. This guy is amazing. It's the start of my own quest- one that will become a big part of my journey here- leading to a treasure at the end. 
A bit of a late night after a busy day today. We are training from 9 tomorrow so I don't have to leave until 8. At least I'll get 5 hours sleep. 
#iloveit 




No comments:

Post a Comment