Friday 16 January 2015

Day 82

I missed training because I was asleep because I feel like death warmed up.
Sanae got me because we went to check everything went well with her application and got some soba for lunch. Noodles and Soup should help my hana mizu issue. 
We decided to go south for the afternoon. As long as it doesn't involve too much moving or bright lights I'm okay! 
We found ourselves at Okinawa world and the caves. 
The first time in my life I've held a snake. 
So then we did it again. 
We saw the most amazing habu and Python and cobra snake show. 
Traditional Okinawakan dress. We felt like princesses. 
Then into the cave:
It was incredible. 
We saw a brilliant eisa dance show too. 
Such a incredible afternoon, such a shame I feel so crap with man flu. I'm sure I would have loved it SO much more if I was feeling the usual me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment