Thursday 1 January 2015

Day 68

So up early again this morning, I didn't feel too bad because we got to have a rest yesterday and I got to have a early night! 
So day 7 of training today- I smashed my time for the hill climbs and have got it down to 10.05 minutes now! That's pretty good considering 7 days ago I was at way over 12.30 - just to maintain and or improve it now! 
The rest of the workout was good- we stepped up the box jumps to 2 tyres and I managed to get up to 20 press ups today. It's good that we are making progress. Hopefully soon, this workout will be a walk in the park! 
I cycled home (after playing with Kari for a bit- I actually love that baby) 
I went up to Shuri castle this afternoon to see their New Year Celebrations. It's Cold here today!!! 
It was busy but again, there's such a wonderful atmosphere at these things! 
There was free hot Sampin Cha (jasmine tea) and the show of traditional Ryu Kyu Dance was brilliant. 
There was a few different dances and a dragon too! 
Then I found parts of the castle and trail we've never seen before! 
This is the view from the woman's quarters. 
And the lookout post. Even though it's cloudy and cold it's still the most beautiful place in the world to me. 
Going to have a relaxing evening tonight as there is another early start tomorrow- yea I'm becoming the one that's in bed by 10pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment