Monday 5 January 2015

Day 71

Today was THE day!! It was day 10 of our workouts and the best yet!! 
I did 5 hill climbs in 9.55 - really pleased with that as I was SO not feeling it today and my toe is still really really sore. 
Then onto the rest of the workout- I so NEARLY managed to lift the 30kg weight today too- proper weightlifter style, give it a few more days and I should be on it! 
Then all the other excersices were pretty standard- just as hard as ever. Then we reached the rope- today was MY day!!! i made it to the top- all the way to the very last knot and grabbed the rails. I didn't even really freak either which is the best part! So amazing how far we are all coming in such a short amount of time- if we can do this in 10 days imagine what we can do in 2 months!! 
James got a picture before he had to be ready to catch me! 
It's the little things in life- today this was my thing and it made me SO happy. I've conquered another monster and realised that just because its scary and you might not be able to do it at first you just gotta keep on trying. It took me 10 days to do this. 
I went for lunch with Miltos and Moi- we had the nicest burger! Avocado and Cheese. Yea- we earned it today. 
Got home around half 4 and fell asleep. 
Now it's 10pm and I'm about to go back to sleep again. Early start again tomorrow, karate starts again too. 
Shinisou. 


No comments:

Post a Comment