Sunday 11 January 2015

Day 75

So usual early morning workout. Then back home for breakfast and to do laundry. I literally have needed to wash my entire collection of clothes because I've used them all. 
Everybody needs a laundry day and today had to be mine. 
3 loads of laundry later and I'm done. I got to have small naps in between each because I am feeling SO tired! 
Then I had a afternoon session of teaching English and then off to the bar to help Sanae with her application to art colleges/ universities in London. 
Exciting times. 
Got some dressings for my hands too, hopefully given a few days I can do everything properly again! 
No pictures for the last few days because my phone died and I had to get a new charger because mine has broken. 
Hopefully I'll get going again in the next couple of days with the pictures and exciting stories. Life is SO busy and most of it, I'm spending time on improving me- I'm trying to workout twice a day everyday, eat well, study Japanese and see stuff too. Im doing new things and pushing myself harder than ever before - my current challenge is to lift the 30kg deadlift weight. I can't do it but Everyday I'm getting closer. I'm having the best time just working on fixing me at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment