Sunday 25 January 2015

Day 90

Saturday 
Today we did morning workouts, james and I ran to the park. I'm fitter than I was but still not fit enough. I need to eat bananas and drink more water when I wake up and then go I think! 
Handstands are coming along SO well though! 
Then off to morning karate after having cake for breakfast! (hisano's mum made it!) 
Sensei's brother is here from Wakayama so we got to train together again! He is good! He gave me a really cool Eisa DVDs and pictures of our grading together. Such a thoughtful gift! 
Then I did laundry again. Very very sweaty karate today. 
Working tonight so showered and cleaned my room a little before heading off to the bar. Went over to main place to see if I could find some leggings to stop the mosquitoes biting me, couldn't find any so Russell is being incredible and will send me some! 
Got Mochi too today. Not sure what to do with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment