Sunday 25 January 2015

Day 87

Wednesday 
Today we did the morning workouts and then I spent the day doing more laundry. I sweat a lot!  Bahaha!! 
Had a pretty usual day today- laundry and shopping and then off to evening karate. 
Started learning Passai tonight! 
Pressures always on as a black belt. It's hard to live up to expectations as a black belt. What even are people's expectations of a black belt?! Bruce lee?!
Maybe I'm setting my own expectations too high. Or I'm unfairly comparing myself to the other black belts who have literally been training as long as (if not longer!!) than I've been alive!! 
I can only do my best, and maybe it's a good thing to work hard on being better and better every single day. 
I want to become one of the best in the world and it's going to take hard work and time to get there!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment