Sunday 25 January 2015

Day 89

Friday!
Today was a extra special day: got to be a part of the Matsuda Sensei karate masters portraits shoot.
I spent the whole day with James- we went to kira kira beach in the morning where the 100 kobudo kata will happen, we did some bo kata on the beach. It was beautiful. Actually a perfect morning. Being here in January in shorts and tshirt training kobudo on a tripical sandy beach. 
Life's perfect. 
Then we had lunch with Chris. We went to shakeys pizza buffet. I ate strawberry and marshmallow pizza for lunch. Because I can. I don't even feel bad about it! I'm excercising so much I think I'm okay! 
Then over to matsuda Sensei where I got to play sanchins and be a part of the photo shoot. 
He is the coolest guy ever. 
I got to be a part and have vip behind the scenes access of what will hopefully become a very useful piece of karate  history in the future!  
Happiest girl in the world today. I've found what I love in life and I'm getting to do it every day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment