Wednesday 21 January 2015

Day 86

Tuesday 
Morning workouts again, then morning karate. I got the nicest nap in in between karate and working out this morning. Like actually one of those naps where your just so cosy and warm and happy. Then james wakes you up. ;( 
だい さき じゃない!
えやだ!!
だまえ!
Karate turned out to be a lot of fun though and again. Sweat. 
Home to wash all my karate clothes today and then off to teach Kazu at the bar. 
We had fun today. I'm working on japanese and he English so we are helping eaxhother. 
I actually love him. He loves sweets and cake and he is so neat and tidy with everything. 
Off home to bed around 10pm. Yea I'm in bed by 10pm because I wake up at 5.30. So not normal for a 22 year old. But what's normal anyways?! 
I'm happy and that's all that matters. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Becka. I'm Kazu.

    Thank you teach me English.

    I have a good time everytime.

    I'm going to bring German cakes next time!

    ReplyDelete