Tuesday 13 January 2015

Day 79

Tuesday. 
Such a early morning. えやだ!!
We worked out. There was a dead mouse that looked just like Stuart little. Mildly amused me, not because it's dead- that's sad. Just because of the way it was there. I was going to give it a funeral but james said we should let a mongoose come and eat it. 
Then home for breakfast and straight off to karate. It was really hard today! I did a lot in 6 hours before lunch!!
Then home to shower (again!) and over to the bar to work with Sanae さない and to teach kazu かあず they are being amazing with me too. They are really helping me to learn my japanese and I just need to study and practice now! 
Another day in paradise gone.
It's going so fast but I love it. I'll find a way to stay. 
A year simply isn't enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment