Thursday 8 January 2015

Day 73

Training again today- we changed the running route slightly and my feet are suffering because tabi have No support whatsoever- amazing grip but no cushion. I'm having to run like a complete numpty so it doesn't hurt up and down the hills. The rest is same old - think I've conquered the rope. Just to get faster and better now! 
Then off home to shower and change ready for calligraphy class. 
I had fun today. I really need to find time to practice. I won't get anywhere just doing my 2 hours a week thing. It needs to become a priority in the next couple of weeks, at least another hour or 2 at home.
 Then I went back to Sanaes house where we had lunch together and I started helping her to apply for universities to study art in London. 
I know how to do a UCAS application lol!! I remember the stress of it all!
Then back home to get ready and go to karate. Worked on bunkai tonight. Sensei was cold so we trained with the heater on-  I leaned a new meaning to dehydration today- seriously thought I was gonna pass out at one point- cycling everywhere and doing so much- finding time to eat and drink is hard! 
Must have drunk nearly 2 liters of water when I got home and didn't need to pee till the morning- must have really needed it!! :o 
The next goal is to really up the water, especially now I'm using so much more energy. 
Off to bed- the alarm goes off at 05.30. This month is like bootcamp. One that I will be SO proud of if I make it to the end -we are halfway!! 
#gambatte 

No comments:

Post a Comment