Wednesday 3 December 2014

Day 38

I feel like there is the big brother voice talking ever time I write a new post! 
Day 38 And Becka is being very lazy and not getting out of bed until 10.40am! 
At 11.00am Dad facetimed - it was the perfect wake up, I saw Josie and all the snow there and I started my day feeling so loved. It made my day today. 
Even though I'm all grown up (so they say!) I still need my mumma and papa. 
And I got to see my favourite fatso pupp. I love Josie. 
Then I headed over to the budokan to run. 
So I went round once and it was going well except I was sweating before I'd even started- midday is not the time to go running here!! 
So I was on lap 2 and feeling it as obviously if you don't run you lose stamina and endurance quickly! And I haven't run properly since I left England! 
Then I got lapped by a old man. So I gave up after 2 laps and will go again tomorrow. We discussed tonight that the course for the Eki den is 3km and then swap the sash. I will be doing 2 split laps. I need to attempt to do 3k in 15-18 minuets- quicker if we want to win! 
So then I sat and watched this beaut for about half a hour. He was trying to catch some lunch me thinks! 
I went home to study some of the japanese Sanae was teaching me yesterday. 
Then headed over to the bar for some help from Yuri. I needed to know because and to and and! 
Turns out we are going to be movie stars. There was a film crew at the bar tonight doig a short documentary on the bar. I got interviewed too. I (as a customer!) explained my love of karate (and the bar)! 
As they were leaving I met two new guys who had cool skateboards and they started teaching me. I broke James' bar. So we did it outside where i nearly lost the board under a car in the road-LOL!! 
It was a LOT of fun! 
I did learn my words too!
Now I just have to talk to people and use them! 
Each day is crazy. I wake up with a plan and go to bed having done something completely different. I don't think I've had a boring day since I've been here! 
Today, Becka was a movie star. 
(And a runner, and a skateboarder) 
Tomorrow, who knows!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment