Tuesday 9 December 2014

Day 44

We had training in the morning so I woke up and had some cereal- I have found strawberry cornflakes that are amazing, I love them. 
Then I went to the dojo. I went a bit early and managed to get some kata practice in. My feet are still sore but I made it up to Wankan before the others arrived. 
We worked on using kosa dachi today. It was difficult! (And kinda painful!! Lots of feet and leg stomping going on!!) 
There wasn't much time before language dojo and I had to bake something for the guys for doing my word challenge, I did jam buns in the end- easy and quick. I had to prepare my games too, so I didn't do much else until after teaching. 
I had to wait at the bar for Scottish Paul to come as he helped me to sign up for the Togashki Island 10k run in February. I then stupidly also signed up for the Okinawa Marathon 10k that is just a week after Togashki! One is around the 7th, the other is the 15th. 
I really have to STOP this spontaneous lets do things without thinking about them first thing!! 
Still, I've Heard there is cool medals and tshirts. Who wouldn't run 10k for a cool shirt?! 
I better find time and get practicing Eh. 

Saw this- made me happy that I'm not there!!! I love that I'm not cold. It's December and I can wear shorts and tshirt. 
Had a early ish night tonight because I have calligraphy class in the morning so need to be up early. I'm excited!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment