Wednesday 10 December 2014

Day 45

Today was amazing- again! Every day is so good- I'm even beginning to like mornings- the littlest bit! It's impossible to be grumpy here. 

Bright and early at the Naha Bus Terminal- it was a beautiful morning. 
I had calligraphy class- I've been excited for this for the past week so I couldn't wait.  We were a bit late because of a mix up with the bus stops but we were okay and got there in the end!
With a little help from Sanae i produced the below. I have a lot of practice to do but I'm having so much fun. Shisho (master) sorted me out with everything I need and I now have to practice at home before the lesson next week. 
We went for lunch after class- 
I had tempura vegetables (and a prawn) udon noodles, salad and tuna sashimi with rice. It was very yummy. 
Then we found some Christmas masks shopping - 

I don't know whether I make a better crazy Santa, Rudolph or Tree. I chose to be a reigndeer In the end because I will be running the Eki Den and Reigndeers are magically fast and the Santa creeped me out and Trees can't run so it was narrowed down easily! 
Oh and you will hear me coming with the bell!! 
Then I got the most wonderful surprise off mum- my first package since I've arrived here: 
It is the cutest thing ever. I love it and I love her more than she knows. 
I'm so lucky to have such a incredible Mum, Brothers and Dad. 
Got to have some tasty spaghetti after a telly good training session tonight. Sensei is back and the intense training begins again! 
I'm living, learning and loving life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment