Sunday 21 December 2014

Day 56

Today we ran the Eki Den. The Dojo Bar Team ran the marathon in 3 hours 46 minutes. We came 39th out of 64 teams. 

I saw this picture today of me exactly one year ago in the worst place physically and emotionally that I have ever been: 
It's been a difficult yet incredible year in making the decision to change and build myself up into the person I am very proud to say I am becoming. There is still a long way to go but I am headed in the right direction. 

You know if you are one of those people who have been there with me every single step of the way, I couldn't be more grateful to those who believed in me when I didn't believe in myself and have helped in all the ups and downs to get me to here: 

I am SO proud to say that this is me today. 
GO DOJO, GO!!!! 
Me and my incredible running partner- Sparky. 
I am SO lucky to be where I am and to have come so far in a year. I'm excited for where the next year will take me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment