Wednesday 31 December 2014

Day 66- New Years Eve!!

So we made it to day 6 of the workouts and I managed to knock 30 seconds off my hill climbing time! Can't say it pleased me that much so early in the morning but as the day has continued I've become happier about it! 
I then went up to benno dake (sp?) it is up near shuri- but slightly higher, from there though you can see both sides of the island, it is beautiful!! 
I spent a lot of time looking down when climbing up the hill to the top! Apparently snakes live here- and they are actually poisonous so have to be careful!! 
I can't believe it's the last day of 2014 and it is SO gorgeous here. 
Then off to work at the bar for the most fantastic party I've had at new year in a long time!! 
Yea, I've got boob muscles- the press ups are working! ;) 
So we were playing spin the bottle, ate vodka and tequila jelly shots then drank shots of habushu with champagne for new year. 
This year is the year of the Sheep. 
We discovered that I am a year of the monkey (a monkey who can't climb a rope!) instead we all practiced monkey faces. 
The highlight of my night was getting to speak to my papa. Literally minutes after new year here. I am living my dream and I feel SO loved. 
I am having the time of my life and making memories and friends that will last a lifetime. 
#happiest

No comments:

Post a Comment