Saturday 6 December 2014

Day 41 part 2

So this afternoon I went off to Naminouie- the one direction I haven't headed in since I've been here this trip! 
The shrine is even more beautiful than I remember it being- and there was the priest there. I watched him for about half an hour while people came and prayed and he did his thing. 
Then I decided to head down this little path next to the shrine where I found a whole load of statues and plaques- I have no idea what for but it was a labyrinth of little paths leading to these! 
It's a bit grey today but still warm enough to wear a hoodie and be okay, therefore I can't complain! 
This one was hidden right away down some steps, all by itself. 
And this one: 
I think they are all beautiful- whatever the reason they are here. Someone has put a lot of effort into creating them. 
I came out a back way but soon found the road that brought me back to the front of the shrine. 
Even the path leading up to the shrine had some amazing things: 
Lastly, I like this one: 



No comments:

Post a Comment