Thursday 18 December 2014

Day 52

I was late for calligraphy class because I couldn't drag myself out of bed. However I made it and we did a hour of practice as opposed to 2, Shisho and his wife are SO kind! I can't get over the kindness of people in this country. I am in love with this island and the longer I'm here the less I want to think about ever leaving. I absolutely love it here. 
Shisho took us for lunch. It was the nicest noodles and giyoza ever. Seriously beginning to turn into a noodle. 
Today was James' birthday. He is 42 now! 
I baked a cake and we went bar hopping. It was a LOT of fun! 
It was a brilliant night. 
I felt pretty- my dress is a bit big now but that's a good thing! I'm toning! 
That's not my hand! James can't make a 'mickey' face! 
I found a pineapple along the way! 
I love the fact that I can go and get drunk and wander my way home at 2.30am and only bump into others that are also drunk and wandering lol! I feel safe here!! 
We finished with our own private shot session in the bar that we opened just for us!! There's perks to knowing the owner!!! 
I had my first flaming headbanger! (I think!) you have to put it out with your hand and then drink fast! If I wasn't drunk  it would have been WAY more scary!! 
This is what being 22 is all about. 
#loveit 

No comments:

Post a Comment