Tuesday 23 December 2014

Day 57!

Today I recovered from the run yesterday- it completely took it out of me! To fall asleep in the car on the way back home is rare! Not even just a nap kinda sleep- a actual completely asleep sleep! 
Had a really good nights sleep and then went shopping for food. After seeing yesterday's picture I've decided no more crap. That is the last place in the world I want to go back to and so I need to recompose myself and start eating properly. I don't think I've gotten fat here yet purely because of the excercise but I really need to give myself the nutrients my body needs to be the best it can. 
One thing fat club taught me was that a frittata is quick, easy and can have anything and everything thrown in! 
Lots and lots of veggies. Spinach is popular here. I'm gonna be a Popeye soon. 
Had work tonight. I'm not really sure you can call 'this' work lol!! I loved it until I started cleaning the kitchen and the obsessive me came alive. If I had my way and more degreaser I would have spent the entire night fixing that kitchen. 
There's still time. 
The cheese plate is dish of the week at the bar with all the cheese we got from John the cheese man when we went to see him and the cows. 
Yea, a cow thinks I taste good. 
I would have SO taken this baby home. 
Think of all the free milk... 


No comments:

Post a Comment